Depending on which version of Ambari you are on, a request like this might work:

POST api/v1/clusters/<cluster-name>/requests

{
  "RequestInfo":
      {
          "command":"RESTART",
          "context":"Restart all ZooKeeper Clients Across the Cluster",
          "operation_level": {
              "level":"HOST",
              "cluster_name":"c1"
            }
      },"Requests/resource_filters":[
            {
            "service_name": "ZOOKEEPER",
            "component_name": "ZOOKEEPER_CLIENT",
            "hosts_predicate":"HostRoles/component_name=ZOOKEEPER_CLIENT"
             }
        ]
}

On Sep 18, 2017, at 7:19 AM, Latha Appanna