Is there anyone who takes interest in doing investment  on the team which
already built
 a totally new stack with much more services and other enhancement based
on ambari?

发件人:&nbsp;"Matt Andruff" <matt.andr...@gmail.com&gt;;
发送时间:&nbsp;2020年5月11日(星期一) 22:56
收件人:&nbsp;"user" <user@ambari.apache.org&gt;;
主题:&nbsp;Re: life after Hortonworks

I kept digging and I found that ambari supports stacks (that we have all seen
before). You can write your own custom stack meaning you could write the
&quot;glue&quot; what apache projects hortonworks had written to roll out a set
of services. I guess this is how they got around being open source. I guess
I&#39;ll start looking into making my own stack fromscratch. If anyone already
has one or know of one, pleaselet me know.