Jialiang Cai, I agree with your proposal that we should merge the python3
PR and iteratively keep on improving it rather than aiming for flawlessness
from the start.
I see there are lot more effort to be put to complete python3 work,
hopefully merging the PR will unblock other users for python3 related work
contribution.

Any other thoughts on this ?
If no objections, I will get the pthon3 PR merged, soon.

-Arshad