Hello

I am planning to automate the deployment process using ant.I got only
test.jar file.When I try to run the file the installer installs the
application and asks for any one application server(weblogic,websphere
etc) and the database server.Once I give all the details the insallion
will be done.I want to do this using ant script.

First I want to know whether this can be done using ant script or is
there any way where I can automate this installation process.

Thanks,
Kishore