You will need extra Jars. One way is to add a target to download the extra jars, maybe from your local server. I prefer to put everything into revision control system, so people get already preconfigured build environment when they check out my code.

- Alexey.

Ben Gill wrote:

Hi,

Is there a scripting language built into ANT core? or are there any plans to include one?

I have a build.xml file that could benefit from using some scripting snippets from time to time, but if I use BSF etc.. or another scripting language - it forces any user to have the extra lib's included for this to work...

I just thought it would be useful to have at least one scripting option by default?

Ben