That's what I did, so instead of doing

<property environment="env"/>

and later using things like ${env.ANT_HOME}, I just use ${ant.home}, why did this change and why does this work in some places and not in others? Both work on my mac, but this is weird.

On May 4, 2005, at 4:50 PM, Dominique Devienne wrote:

From: EJ Ciramella [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Has anyone else seen this behavior? I used env.ANT_HOME on one box

and

it didn't get expanded, but on another, it worked just fine. Both
machines are running:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~# uname -a
Linux testbuild 2.6.11.7 #1 Tue Apr 12 17:04:43 EDT 2005 i686 unknown
unknown GNU/Linux

and ant 1.6.1

Use ant.home instead ;-) --DD