I am not sure how you are going to save the addresses, but with <scriptdef> you can implement this logic.

- Alexey.

Corey Ellis wrote:

Hi,

I need to ask the user for 1 or more ipaddresses.  I want to stop
asking when the user enter's return without providing any data.

I looked at the foreach task but I have to set a limit in order for
this to work.

Any clean way using Ant to allow this scenario.

I would like to see something like this.

while(!done) { Ask for ip and port if (done) break } }