Brain is working faster than fingers.... I meant that you will to need to add "pause" at the end of your command for the window to remain opened.

- Alexey.

Alexey N. Solofnenko wrote:

On Windows you can execute 'cmd /c start "Window title" command', on Unix ('pwd' is usually executed on Unix) it can be done by executing "xterm ...". You will also pause at the end, so the window is not closed.

- Alexey.

Brian Kuhn wrote:

I think this is more of a windows than an ant question;

Does anyone know if it's possible to create a new window when spawning
a cmd command?  For instance, I'd like to have the following exec task
create a new cmd window so I can see the results.  This is an example:

<exec executable="cmd" spawn="true" dir="${windows.weblogicDir}">
     <arg line="/c pwd"/>
</exec>

Thanks,
Brian