From: Rich Harris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 4:28 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Sshexec task, running commands using 'sudo'

I'm having an issue where if I need to run 'sudo' before running a
command during my ssh session, it just hangs ant until I escape out of
ANT. Has anyone else had this problem? I'm open to ideas as to why this
is happening or how I can get around it while staying within the ANT
environment.

Thanks,
Rich

Rich Harris