Hmm... <loadfile> after <property> with the same name is not supposed to work. The first task in the build script always wins.

- Alexey.

Christine Gerstenmayer wrote:
Hello Alexey
Thanks very much for your help but I have another problem:

Loadfile works fine:

<property name="ojbdatabase" value=""/>
<loadfile property="ojbdatabase" srcfile="repository_database.xml">
</loadfile>
But if I want to replace the placeholder with the property like this (the
placeholder in repository.xml is "&database;":

<replace file="repository.xml">
        <replacefilter token="&database;" property="ojbdatabase"/>
</replace>

Ant says: The entity "database" was referenced but not declared.

Can you explain me this please? Where do I have to declare a token ?

Thanks for your help.
Best Regards
Christine