Hi,

I have a build file to update a website from my own pc using <scp> task.
It was working perfectly until more than a week ago.
I now have an error message when it tries to upload a file in a subdirectory : "server indicated an error: scp: protocol error: received directory without -r"

The website is hosted by sourceforge.net and I don't have control over what is installed. I have submitted a support request (http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=1240161&group_id=1&atid=200001) but I don't get an answer yet.

Does anyone know where the problem can come from ? Or a workaround ?

For info, the ant task I am using :
<scp
todir="${ssh.user}:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/home/groups/j/jm/jmol/htdocs"
 trust="yes" failonerror="true">
 <fileset dir="${from.dir}">
   <modified>
     <param name="cache.cachefile"