From: Ivan Ivanov [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2005 4:14 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: using buildnumber effectively

Hello,

You can add a token in your web pages, says
@BUILD_NUMBER@ and either replace it with <replace> or
with <copy> and <filterchain>.

Regards
Ivan

--- "Ferrer, Eric" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Maybe this should be a new thread, but once you
increment your build
number, what is the best practice to show this
build/release in your
applications?

For instance, I would want to see the build/release
number on the footer
of my website.