Java itself has this limitation. I will have to unjar it first.

- Alexey.

Gerd Wütherich wrote:
Hi,
is there any possibility to access an inner jar file that resides in a outer jar while using an ant path structure? Short example: <javac srcdir="${basedir}/source" destdir="${basedir}/classes">
      <classpath>
        <pathelement path="${basedir}/lib/outer.jar!inner.jar" />
      </classpath>
    </javac>
I did not find any information about it, so i would love to get further
information if this is possible and how it may works!
Thanks,
Gerd