There is fetch.xml build file that downloads some needed jars of the web. Please try running it first.

- Alexey.

Clifton Craig wrote:
Does anybody have an idea about when the next release of Ant is due? I'm having some trouble getting 1.6.5 to work as I'm getting an error:
Could not create task or type of type: scriptdef.

Ant could not find the task or a class this task relies upon.

I get this even after copying the bsf.jar and bsh-2.0b1.jar into $ANT_HOME/lib. I've verified that the lib folder has ant-apache-bsf.jar in it as well. I built my Ant-1.6.5 distro from source and while it built I did notice some warnings that I did not pay attention to. Maybe that has something to do with it? I'm about to leave for the day so I'll have to look more tomorrow. Has anybody else experienced a similar issue? --------------------------------------------------- Clifton C. Craig, Software Engineer
Intelligent Computer Systems -  A Division of GBG
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]