Interesting challenge,

Try looking at the <fileset> type with a <contains> selector to restrict the
files to those that contain your specified text.
You can follow that with a <pathconvert> with a setonempty attribute to control
the defining a property only if any files containing your desired text is found
Then call a target to do the emailing and use an if attribute to check if the
attribute is set.

Good Luck,

Ninju

Scot P. Floess
27 Lake Royale
Louisburg, NC  27549

252-478-8087 (Home)
919-754-4592 (Work)

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments.

check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company
email.

www.wipro.com