Hmm... How did they build it before? Maybe there is a list somewhere in IDE project files.

- Alexey.

Aaron Davies wrote:
Well sure, if you know ahead of time what needs stubs it's going to
work! :-) I'm trying to fix the build file for a large team project
where I have no idea what's implementing Remote and what isn't. Isn't
this what the verify attribute is *for*?