From: Asensio, Rodrigo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 9:34 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: cvs add

Ok. Now I tried
                <cvs dest="${branch.path}" command="import -m 'Initial
Commit' branches/${version.name} myuser start"/>

It start adding creating a branch ( I don't want that.. But..) And
blowup
      [cvs] cvs import: Importing
/usr/repository/branches/R20060613-MCS/webapp/MCS/update/images
      [cvs] cvs: import.c:595: process_import_file: Assertion
`entdata->options[0] == '-' && entdata->options[1] == 'k'' failed.
      [cvs] cvs [import aborted]: received abort signal

Images folder has binary files , and seems that do not recognize them
and throws this error.

Thanks for help