Hi All,
I have a weird problem. I am a beginner with ant, I am trying to run a program which contains the following code sample.

<Javacode>
System.setProperty("catalina.home", mTomcatHome);
System.setProperty("catalina.base", mTomcatHome);
String[] serverArgs = {"-config","conf" + File.separator + "server.xml"
,"start"};
Catalina server = new Catalina();
server.setParentClassLoader(getClass().getClassLoader());
server.process(serverArgs);
</Javacode>

using the following ant script

<target name="tomcat" description="Deploy the application and run tomcat">
        <mkdir dir="${build.dir}"/>
        <javac srcdir="./util" destdir="." includeAntRuntime="no"
includeJavaRuntime="no"
              fork="yes" memoryMaximumSize="${jvm.maxmemory}"
debug="${debug.flag}"
              deprecation="${deprecation.flag}">
          <classpath>
               <path refid="tomcat.libs"/>
           </classpath>
        </javac>
        <java classname="util.TomcatBooter" fork="yes">
             <arg value="${catalina.home}"/>
             <classpath>
               <path refid="tomcat.libs"/>
             </classpath>
        </java>
    </target>

Although on running this target the tomcat starts, tomcat is not rendering the pages and puts out an Exception that says java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet. Although I have included all the jars available from tomcat including jasper-compiler.jar (which contains JspServlet).
I have tried it out with a shell script and it works just fine.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks and Regards,
Jeevan