Sorry if I posted it second time, but I am still looking for a better way to
solve the problem.

I am working on a project that has 10 different java packages, and these java
packages have no dependence on each other.

To compile these packages, I may create 10 targets in the build.xml and compile
them one after another, which I think it's a waste.

Or, I may put these packages in a txt file and create one target to compile all
source code together,  such as:
<target Compile ... >
     <javac srcdir="${src.dir}"
            destdir="${classes}"
            debug="${debug}"
            fork="true"
            optimize="{optimize}"
            includesfile="list.txt">
        <classpath refid="run.cp"/>
</target>

But in that case, if there is one single error in just one java file, the rest
files will not be compiled!

I am looking for a way that I can do a loop and build these packages one after
another, even there was an error, the loop continues ?

-CJ