-----Original Message-----
From: glenn opdycke-hansen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I agree with the comment that ant-contrib can be useful here.
I believe this an appropriate place to use antcall, for these reasons.

   1. antcall takes a param element that can be used to specify the name
   of the .properties file you want processed.
   2. properties that are assigned in the target of the antcall are
   "forgotten" at the completion of the antcall.
   3. multiple antcalls can be executed for the different properties
   files to be processed.  This gives the illusion of a for-loop.

You can also use ant-contrib for a foreach task.

I try to limit the use of antcall in scripts.  This appears to be a
situation where it would work well.

--glenn