From: "Alexey N. Solofnenko" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Ant Users List <user@ant.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Odd Behavior
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 13:32:04 -0800

I concur. I had to run my .profile script manually, because it did not seem to run for cron jobs.

- Alexey.

Res Pons wrote:
I think I emailed Scott prematurely yesterday and it appears that both of you may be right. I'm seeing a different java compiler kicking in at night when the cronjob starts. I see gnu's being invoked by the cronjob and sun jdk when I login and my .bash_profile is sourced.

Thanks, I'll play around to see if I can fix it.

Alexey N. Solofnenko <http://trelony.cjb.net/>
Pleasant Hill, CA (GMT-8 usually)

<< smime.p7s >>