On 2/16/07, James Abley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Sorry, I thought Antoine had answered this, but just to be explicit:

Paths are (always in my experience with the filesystems I've used)
case-sensitive under Linux.

Have you tried:

ls -l /home/scm/CC_BUILD/projects/RSA/build.properties

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]$ ls -l /home/scm/CC_BUILD/projects/RSA/build.properties
ls: /home/scm/CC_BUILD/projects/RSA/build.properties: No such file or directory

and

ls -l /home/scm/CC_Build/projects/RSA/build.properties

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]$ ls -l /home/scm/CC_Build/projects/RSA/build.properties
-rwxrwxrwx  1 scm its 2380 Feb 15 10:59
/home/scm/CC_Build/projects/RSA/build.properties

<me: looks at first email sent... />
<scratches head />
<F#*#&(*(*#@&[EMAIL PROTECTED](*& />

i apologize to all. <sheepish grin />

it was a case related issue in my environment variable as Steve
questioned earlier.
thanks for taking the time to respond and try to help me out.