Hi James.
Take a look at the Ant <apply> task or the antContrib <for> task either of which could be useful to you for this particular case.

HTH Bill

James Griggs wrote:
I am looking for way to iterate through a property that contains a semicolon delimited list of libraries (jars). The property could contain zero or more items. What I wish to do is to break the list into its individual items and perform a particular task on it. I have thus far been unable to solve this for myself, and would greatful for assistance.

Thank you,
James