Hi there, this is just an example actually, this is not a code not working
properly. It's a non-supported ant feature that I would like to emulate. In
the copy task you have something like

directoryScanner.getIncludedFiles(),

wich returns a list of Strings that are Relative  filenames. My source and
destiny folders are in the same level, so I get a result as:

undisired result
destiny: C:\folder1\folder2\destiny\file1a.txt
           C:\folder1\folder2\destiny\file1b.txt

The folder1\folder2 cannot be defined as properties because they're actually
folder*\folder*, I mean, they can be thousands of different paths.