I have the following code in my xml Ant file:

        <unzip dest="${APPLICATION_DIRECTORY}" overwrite="false">
                <fileset dir="${TMP_DIR}">
                        <include name="*.zip"/>
                </fileset>
        </unzip>

Yet in my output I see that three files existing in my config directory are
overwritten when the unzip occurs.

    [unzip] expanding config/setup1.properties to
c:\application\config\setup1.properties
    [unzip] expanding config/setup2.properties to
c:\application\config\setup2.properties
    [unzip] expanding config/setup3.properties to
c:\application\config\setup3.properties

How is the overwrite attribute suppose to work if this syntax is correct?