What platform are you running this on?

On Wed, 15 Jul 2009, mechlife wrote:

to take an example what is happening is if the file name is MyJavaClass.java
when it gets copied it changes to myjavaclass.java.

ty

Avlesh Singh wrote:

What is happening is the java files when they get copied to the target
directory lose the casesensitive filename ...

I could not understand this. Do you mean to say that *.java files are
getting copied but not the *.JAVA files? If yes, then that might happen
depending on your underlying operating system. On a windows platform it
would work as you expect it to but not on unix.

Cheers
Avlesh