From: Alexey N. Solofnenko [mailto:alexey.solofne...@symyx.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 2:02 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Problem with zip task

I recently investigated a problem with NAS with a similar error - the
folder creation silently failed and then file creation failed with "no
such file" error. To fix it you will need to recursively set "777" file
permission and correct owner user and group.

- Alexey.

Cole, Derek E wrote:
Has anyone encountered a problem when running a zip task, the log will
say something like

[zip] Building zip: /path-to/some.war

[zip] adding directory ........

Then getting an exception that says

Problem creating zip:
/path-to/someotherdir/.nfs0000000000000001a121a00000003ae (No such
file
or directory)

The way the problem is listed..doesnt that seem like a problem with a
network storage access? /path-to/ is a mount to a NAS

=======
information of Symyx Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliates or
subsidiaries that may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted,
privileged and/or protected work product, and is meant solely for
the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, and
have received this message in error, please contact the sender
immediately, permanently delete the original and any copies of this
email and any attachments thereto.