Hello,

I want to schedule a task using ant using crontab.

On shell script will start the ant and the task I want to run. This is easy.

One shell script will kill the above ant process.

But the problem is that multiple java processes are running on machine. I
only want to kill only the ant process, How can I do that. Any Ideas.

Like noting process ID of ant process created above and then killing it with
kill script. I do not know how to do this. Someone point me to link where I
can get information about how to do this.

Thanks and Regards