No need to copy stuff around when creating archives - pick it up from
wherever it is.

To include stuff in the WEB-INF folder, see the webinf section of the
war man page --> http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTasks/war.html.

End up with something like this:

        <war destfile="${pub.dir}/${release.war}"
webxml="${websrc.dir}/WEB-INF/web.xml" duplicate="fail">
            <classes dir="${classes.prod.dir}">
                <include name="**/*.class"/>
            </classes>
            <fileset dir="${websrc.dir}">
                <exclude name="**/*.xml"/>
            </fileset>
            <fileset dir="${genSrc.dir}"/>
            <lib dir="${lib.dir}">
                <patternset refid="dependent.libraries"/>
                <patternset refid="other.libraries"/>
            </lib>
            <webinf dir="${websrc.dir}">
                <include name="struts-config.xml"/>