I'd kindly provide diffs for the major portions: platform support and
java.io.tmpdir.

I do have a few other priorities I have to address first, namely
getting a personal product ready for release, and ramping up on the
new Product Owner position at my full-time job, but I will get back to
this.

Cheers,