On 2010-09-06, Iqbal, Aftab wrote:

> Although, I have found the links to the mbox archives of the mailing
> list and the Web access to the subversion repository of Apache Ant but
> i require database dump of the Bug Tracker of Apache Ant development
> to carry out research evaluation.

Ant uses Bugzilla <https://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/index.cgi> and you
can export bug reports from there as CSV or XML files.  In addition the
mbox files of the notifications list (or the ant-dev list before the
notification list was created) will contain emails for every change to
Bugzilla.

The database itself would contain user passwords and in addition the
Bugzilla instance is shared by multiple ASF projects, so a simple dump
wouldn't do.

Please have a look at the options the Bugzilla provides to see whether
you can go from there.

Stefan