This is very strange to me.  Here are the 2 scenarios.

Scenario 1:
1)  Log on to buildMachine as user builduser
2)  >bash
3)  >cd /my/builddir
3)  >/opt/apache-ant-1.7.1/bin/ant -f build.xml -Dfull.buildnumber=3.0.2.8
4)  Build succeeds without issue

Scenario 2:
1)  From a different machine:
        >ssh -f builduser@buildMachine ". ~/.bash_profile;cd
/app/rosstr/build;/opt/apache-ant-1.7.1/bin/ant -f build.xml
-Dfull.buildnumber=3.0.2.8
2)  There are 7 different apps that get built in the build.xml file.  Each get
called by the ant task.  Only one of them fails with no indication as to why it
failed.

I've tried loads of stuff.  I echo just before it hits the ant call and the
echo outputs.  I've retyped the ant line several times without success.  I've
changed the order of this particular ant call and it doesn't matter, it fails
when it gets to it.  Here's the code that crashes:

      <ant antfile="BuildReports.xml"/>

Not exactly a tough thing to do.  Call the BuildReports.xml file in the current
directory...  Anyone have any idea what this could be or what I could do to
debug this?  There is no verbose=true on the ant task...

Thanks,
Eric