From: Kris Henriksson [mailto:kthenriks...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 19, 2013 4:44 PM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Jar Task Manifest Attribute

Hello,

The documentation for the Jar task
(http://ant.apache.org/manual/Tasks/jar.html) indicates that the manifest
attribute can be set to "the name of a jar added through a fileset". However, I
can't get this to work, and can't find an example of this usage anywhere. When
I try, I get an error "Manifest is invalid" and the output suggests that it is
just reading in the jar file as text and parsing it, which is of course invalid.

Can anyone provide me an example of this usage? Any help would be appreciated.