Yes this is the right list.

We don't have a release plan - next release comes when we (the PMC) decide to
release one.
Could be 1-2 years after the last release (like 1.9.5), could be just few weeks
(like 1.9.6) -
depends of the changes.

2.0 would be a version with massive changes in the architecture - I don't see
such effords.
So the next version would be 1.9.7 or 1.10.0 ...

Jan