​Dear list

>>The issue:
When jar-ing a module which contains binary certificate file (auth.p12) on
CentOS, with Ant 1.9.2, it seems the p12 file was corrupted after jar
compression. (When reading the cerf file with InputStream, below exception was
thrown)

Exception message:

>>The subtle thing:
BUT, if we open the result jar with 7zip on Windows, drag out the p12 file,
then drag into the jar again, the certificate file can be read without problem
by InputStream.

>>The guess:
So, 7zip can compress the file correctly, which made me guess it's the jar task
which caused the problem.

So I use "jar xvf jarfile" to unjar, then "tar xvf myfile.jar *" to "tar a jar
file", and it worked....

>>The question:
Have you guys encounter the same issue, or any suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

This e-mail and any attachments thereto are intended for the sole use of the
recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any use of the information contained herein (including, but not
limited to, total or partial reproduction, communication, or dissemination in
any form) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you
received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the
material from any computer.