On 2022-01-12, Manjunath S wrote:

> Hi,

> Using ANT tool to build my project in MAC Platform.

> Getting the following error

> CLASSPATH element
> /Users/rrr/workspace/_xxx_/_yyy_/ant-contrib-1.0b2.jar is not a JAR.

> when below is executed.

>     <taskdef resource="net/sf/antcontrib/antlib.xml">
>         <classpath>
>             <pathelement
> location="/Users/rrr/workspace/_xxx_/_yyy_/ant-contrib-1.0b3.jar"/>
>         </classpath>
>     </taskdef>

You tell Ant to load a jar that doesn't exist or is not a valid JAR
archive.

Since this file is not part of Ant you either have installed it yourself
or are using somebody's build file and need to ask the author of the
file where to obtain the JAR and how to properly configure your
environment.

Stefan