Hi,

thank you for offering your help. I tried to create a more simple use case
(with non-business logic bundles) however I could not reproduce the
problem. This is good news as blueprint works :).

I will try to add every dependency we use in our system (hibernate,
myfaces, ...) and try to find the cause of the problem. If I can reproduce
it but cannot find the cause I will prepare a sample application with a
full testing environment (ready to use equinox with libraries inside). I
will not have time in the following couple of days but I will get back to
this.

If I find the cause I will drop a mail anyway to let others know what
caused the hangs.

Thanks and regards,
Balazs