From simple test I made with my work sample, I tried adding the following to
*repo.xml*

To "API Bundle (be.aca.service.api)​"

"
  <capability namespace="osgi.wiring.host">

      <attribute name="osgi.wiring.host" value="be.aca.service"/>

      <attribute name="bundle-version" type="Version" value="0.0.1-SNAPSHOT"/>

   </capability>

"

To "Provider or Requirer bundle (be.aca.service-user)"

"

  <capability namespace="osgi.service">

      <attribute name="objectClass" type="List&lt;String&gt;"
value="be.aca.service.api"/>

    </capability>

"

In my perception the API bundle exporting the packages but the wiring bundles
does not know which host exports the API so we need to define the `wiring.host`
name in the API bundle and list the services that provider or requirer might
use.

HTH

—
Kamesh Sampath