JB,

I've been following the adventures of karaf on RPi for a bit.  It certainly
isn't difficult but the idea of being able to put things together and
deploy and boot all at once is enticing.  I'm more interested from the
perspective of enterprise development for my day-to-day.

I'm going to be very curious about KB when it comes out and will definitely
be downloading it when you push it and feel it is ready for consumption.