Hi Jens,

Thanks for your pull request.

However, the change you are proposing is to add a dependency on ASM 6.0
Alpha. I would suggest waiting such a change to the SPI trunk codebase
until ASM 6.0 is properly released.

If you need something like this yourself right now, you should be able to
build your own SPI Fly binaries yourself for your own use...

Thanks,

David