I'm using scr:list from org.apache.felix.scr and tried it on both felix and equinox. no karaf involved.

See bellow, it returned only the component from the bundle outside the subsystem.

scr:list
 BundleId Component Name Default State
    Component Id State      PIDs (Factory PID)
[ 13] com.c8tech.hawkeyes.kernel.internal.bootstrap.ComponentCommandKernelBootstrap enabled
    [   0] [active      ]
 [  21]   org.eclipse.equinox.event  enabled
[ 1] [active ]