Can you do a quick check if the problem also happens with the tcp
transport? I think it should be independent of fastbin.

In general remote services should be independent of the start order of the
bundles. So this might be a bug in TopoligyManager or in the zookeeper
discovery.

Christian

> Hello all,
>
> I'm testing RSA with zookeeper and fastbin (1.10.0) and I'm experiencing
> some issues in regards to the discovery of the remote endpoints.
> I have two karaf instances. Instance A runs zookeeper server and instance
> B that connects to instance A zookeeper. Instance B publishes some remote
> services.
>
> A lot of times, when I restart instance A, no remotes services from
> instance B are imported. I noticed that this happens less frequently when
> fastbin uses a start level below zookeeper discovery. I also experience
> situations where the remote services are imported but the endpoints command
> show no endpoints.
>
> Can anyone give me some hints regarding these issues?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Regards,
>
> João Assunção
>
> Email: joao.assun...@exploitsys.com
> Mobile: +351 916968984 <+351%20916%20968%20984>
> Phone: +351 211933149 <+351%2021%20193%203149>
> Web: www.exploitsys.com

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Computer Scientist