Hi David,

Thank you for taking time to answer me.
In fact we don't use SCR module in our karaf, and it is felx-config admin
which manages configuration creation and thus location bundles.  indeed in
the configuration manager it process the case when location bundle starts
with "?", but I still don't know how can I set the muli-location on my
bundles.

Regards.

Mohamed

--