I am trying to follow along with the examples in the book Enterprise OSGi
In Action by Holly Cummins and Tim Ward.  I have successfully installed and
have running the Apache Aries examples download (
http://archive.apache.org/dist/aries/samples-1.0.0-source-release.zip).  I
want to create a simple jar that contains one servlet class.  The directory
structure contains two directories

1) META-INF which contains the MANIFEST.MF
2) WEB-INF which contains web.xml and the compiled simple servlet class

I am using Eclipse IDE for Java Developers Version 2019-03 (4.11.0).  I
know that I need to first create a new project.  When I do File->New in the
eclipse IDE, I am presented with many options.  I do not know which one to
choose so that I can successfully write my tiny servlet class and build the
jar.

[code=java]
package fancyfoods.web;

import javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet;
import java.io.IOException;
import java.io.PrintWriter;
import javax.servlet.ServletException;
import javax.servlet.http.*;

public class SayHello extends HttpServlet {

protected void doGet(HttpServletRequest request,
    HttpServletResponse response) throws ServletException, IOException {
PrintWriter writer = response.getWriter();
writer.append("Hello valued customer!");
}

}
[/code]

I want the WEB-INF/web.xml to look like this:

[code=java]
<web-app>
<servlet>
<servlet-name>SayHello</servlet-name>
<servlet-class>fancyfoods.web.SayHello</servlet-class>
</servlet>
<servlet-mapping>
<servlet-name>SayHello</servlet-name>
<url-pattern>SayHello</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>
</web-app>
[/code]

And I want the MANIFEST-MF file to look like this:

[code=java]
Manifest-Version: 1.0
Bundle-ManifestVersion: 2
Bundle-SymbolicName: fancyfoods.web
Bundle-Version: 1.0.0
Bundle-ClassPath: WEB-INF/classes
Web-ContextPath: /fancyfoods.web
Bundle-Vendor: EXAMPLE
Automatic-Module-Name: fancyfoods
Bundle-RequiredExecutionEnvironment: JavaSE-1.8
Import-Package: javax.servlet.http;version="[2.5,3.0)",
javax.servlet;version="[2.5,3.0)"
[/code]

I chose the Java Plug-in project for File->New.  I have the following
errors in my project that I do not know how to resolve.

[url=https://ibb.co/199kDM5]Image showing error[/url]

Can anyone help me to understand how to create the simple jar and resolve
these errors?  Thank you.