David, should twitter try against mesos 1.5 to see if things are better with
the new api instead of libmesos. This is going to be a drift over time that
will stop us from adopting new features.

If it was sometime back it would be good to rerun the tests and open a ticket
in Mesos if issues exist. All aurora users can then push for resolution.

Also details on branch etc that has the api integration?

Thx