Hi,
We got an Avro MapReduce job with the signature of the map function as follows:

public void map(ByteBuffer input, AvroCollector<Pair<Utf8, GenericRecord>>
collector, Reporter reporter) throws IOException;

However, the position of the ByteBuffer input, i.e. input.position(), is always
set to 0 when map() gets invoked.  With this, we can not extract data from
input.  This is for the version of avro 1.5.4.  For the older versions of avro,
input.position() is set to the end of the input data.  Is there anybody knows
why this gets set to 0?  Or is this a bug?
Ey-Chih Chow