Hi Sean,
Arggggh...
Maybe I can propose a change to the namespace semantics in my project.
I've been given the following brief.
Data files should have a logical namespace structure which can be globally
unified across multiple instruments and receiver platforms into a common
namespace on the filesystem.
I have a whole list of other data representation constraints and Avro
satisfies them all. This one is the only 'issue'.
Thanks for your help.