First of all, sorry for flooding the mailing list, something was wrong with
my gmail setup. Regarding the package name, just ignore de graph. prefix, I
actually pasted the stacktrace I got before renaming the package. After
renaming the error is still there though. Shall I create a JIRA issue for
this ?