Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 18:37:56 +0000
From: sgr...@yahoo-inc.com
To: user@avro.apache.org
Subject: Re: Not able to load avro schema fully with all its contents

Just a guess, but I would assume that the schema object only stores fields that
it cares about. This would exclude your docs. If you want to know for sure, the
source code is here: https://github.com/apache/avro/tree/trunk/lang/c%2B%2B

Sam

     On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 1:13 PM, Check Peck <comptechge...@gmail.com>