Hello,

I design connected objects and I am evaluating the use of AVRO on small platforms. I managed to compile AVRO C on ARM STM32 and newlib systems calls.

At run time, the avro allocation fails due to AVRO_CURRENT_ALLOCATOR which is not initialized. Setting up the debugged and doing some grep on the source code, I don't see any call to initialize the ALLOCATOR.

The following macro fails:
((AVRO_CURRENT_ALLOCATOR.alloc        \
         (AVRO_CURRENT_ALLOCATOR.user_data,  \
          (((void *)0)), (0), (sizeof(st_table)))))

Shall I call allocator prior to starting my application program ? Is there a doc which explains how to initialize Avro C?
Any clue will be appreciated.
Thanks
Zirco